Restrictions are starting to soften across the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some businesses are back to normal. Others are easing in to a new routine. But how are you going to let people know your building is safe for return?
- Germicidal UV fixtures for HVAC equipment is one of the most effective ways to eliminate pathogens in your building, including viruses.
This UV germicidal light can be fixed and mounted to HVAC units. As a UV-C sanitizer system it provides complete antimicrobial protection cleaning the air of bacteria, germs, mold, allergens and viruses (including COVID-19).
- The 8800 CLear UVC™ (HVAC unit) is a mountable cord connected germicidal UVC LED Light.
- The CLear UVC™ is constructed in compliance with UL 153, Portable Electric Luminaires, and UL 1310, Class 2 Power Units, further being compliant for Wet Location Use.
- The CLear UVC™ utilizes 12 High-Power germicidal UVC LEDs with a peak emittance at 265-275nm having an average adjusted total output irradiant power of >5000µW/cm2 across the emission surface with a projected 60° beam angle.
- The CLear UVC™ simultaneously emits a 60º beam angle of GREEN light, providing a visible reference marker as to the projected emission / beam angle of the invisible UVC radiation.