The extremely compact, light and explosion-proof ATEX hand lamp is ideal for illuminating areas that are difficult to access and where inspection and service are necessary. At the same time it fulfills the safety requirements with regard to explosion protection. Three integrated POWER LED modules ensure optimal lighting. Thanks to the integrated diffuser film, a glare-free and pleasant work is guaranteed. Ideal for use as an inspection lamp.
- ex-proof LED hand lamp with 3 POWER LEDs / 6500K
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 40 mm Ø
- Diffusor foil integrated
- Handle / end cap: neoprene, black
- Metal hook: yes, plastified
- Protection category: IP68 – 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II / III
- Cable standard version: 10m H07RN-F 2 x 1,0 mm² (extendable in 5 m steps)
- Standard version without plug, Ex plug (ATX, CEAG, steel) available on request
- Available in the voltage versions: 230 Volt / 110 Volt / 42 Volt / 24 Volt / 12 Volt
- Special requests – as covered by our Ex-certification – can be fulfilled
- KIRA explosion proof LED hand lamps (leadlamps) for safe use in the areas: Sewage treatment plants, sewer inspection, electricity providers, mills, biogas plants, gas stations, tank automotive, aerospace industry, aircraft maintenance & inspection, oil rigs, offshore, shipyards, THW, EX-zones, explosive dust and gas atmospheres, gas interference, crafts, food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry.